Monday, March 3, 2008

Estelle-35 And The Time Of Period

Gibts.

Moin,
since I only have about two weeks just before school and Abi get up, I have lately not write too much time to, so this post also written a little choppy.

Let's go, I think I've ever posted this here

"I ask the doctor to prove he can or can I watch if I" have blood on .. so he can prove it? "Shisha

In Over time, came to the following answer:

"Is the question serious would be the answer? ja_aber only with a simple lung function test, using the curve from the volume and speed can austoß seen whether someone smokes or ... ned the tobacco variety but not ... greeting "

point. After all, ask the person under examination whether the issue was also serious. Shisha in the blood .. oh well, as I said, we had the issue before, nech. However, it is
irritant that is said to ensure that the doctor can not tell which type of tobacco have been consumed. Whether this is also not a simple test? After all, even the smoke turns green when I smoke grass;)
funny, but that he ever received it that the doctor can not see the variety.
Imagine the Situation that the doctor would have a real chance to prove whether a person smokes shisha. Sun
mother drags her young son to the doctor. He notes that the son of hookah smoking.
Should it then be actually relevant, what tobacco smoke, the boy? I do not think so, that the mother asks anxiously if he smokes or Fakher Starbuzz.
The police should be something rather less interesting, unless was said to herbal tobacco: p

Keep going.
you absent when tobacco is also sometimes turn?

http://www.shisha-forum.de/thread.php?threadid=73580

The so-called "Flash"? Yes Is a must for hookah smoking, like tobacco and glycerin, dt, in other words "go pharmacy to get glycerin, pour on it, enjoy" Then it turns
also neat!
In this regard, perhaps it would be important to find a doctor could, which has consumed tobacco, hookah smoking ..

And now the hero of the day.

"and the humidity, which can hold unfortunately non soooo on photos: I'd say, who put his finger in there, knows how ne wet woman feels"

My God, what a connoisseur. How I love such comparisons. Pubescent boys to make thick pants. After all tries it is still justified "(to the women: is non meant any harm, but another more appropriate comparison I sit unfortunately not occurred)

So guys, if times with you, watch out, now is a terrific play on words, Not on the should be a woman, you can take ne Starbuzz and off you go. As recommended by the effect is much the same. Whether the tobacco suitable for smoking after that, you know.

And last but not least a confused soul out of the Hookah Forum: D
"what is Sufu? but have no time to order with nochwas "


does well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment