Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How Do I Move Stuff Across The Canada



Hey,
good news. Despite Uri Gellar's attempt to liberate all the chimney from smoking the hookah I have remained faithful. I hope you it works exactly like this: p

Recently, I discovered in Shisha Forum, Schuelervz or ebay always people trying to sell off their empty tobacco cans. The bad about the whole thing is that there are still people who buy these cans.
Here is an example: http://cgi.ebay.de/Al-Fakher-5-originale-Dosen-mit-Schachteln_W0QQitemZ290203319115QQihZ019QQcategoryZ35511QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Levels This is a matter of high doses of Al Fakher tobacco store where you can your and / or to see in the picture, you can build fun towers.
Falls jmd should have interest in my empty shoe boxes, he can feel free to contact me. These are the perfect store, for example, shoes!

I mean, some doses may indeed look nice, but I think this is not a decoration, such as posters, flowers, etc.
The doses serve only to impress people who have less knowledge of shisha than oneself

Should the attempt already, may you have good people and not the packaging of shisha tobacco, which have your "Fans" nothing;)

nice evening

0 comments:

Post a Comment