Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rikers Inmate Visit February

professional punditry

Hey how readers, I'm writing now once again back with a few discoveries. In relevant groups have once again picked up the odd amusing quote and want you but not withheld.

Quote: I hate
< alsoooo...um nih auch mal einzumischen^^
gets at NEN few kumpis also garaucht shisha and had properly NEN
hot flash ... and I was not the only EHCT ... and that was because the guys
glycerol or extra geamisht in the tobacco had .... you'll have to try sometimes ...
giel hammer =) so I know the wire net for precious metal joint is .... kiff
net ... but it was still cool =)>

OHA! After painstaking translation work, I had interpreted the contents of this post, I can always appelieren only in learning German. But this is the non-issue.

The head has flashed really cool. " Joahh s maaaann fully chilled or flashes when the head ..? Ne now fun times aside. It is clear that the head "flashes" (eng: flash to flash =) if s pile high glycerin on it does. How could one otherwise its wonderful precious tobacco (Nakhla, Sinbad) refine, if not with 30 ml of glycerol to 10g tobacco? Smoke burn of course so much better, the annoying falls away too. Why? Schonmal can burn water? No? You see. So it is with the tobacco).

I know not what motivated some people to smoke shisha, I myself am doing it because of the enjoyment (taste, sociability, which there's just so) and when not to smoke because of some "flash". But to each his own.

since your really cool if you smoke the hookah s "Flash" gets to hear and even chill stoner songs. Jah bless maaan!. Ah yes to fit with the glycerin. Not the doctor "Shisha nachweißt in the blood" or her 2 weeks later s "Back Flash" gets. That would be irresponsible!

Hokage ....

Quote:
< das doch das geilste am shisha rauchen, wenn man da auf dem boden sitzt und ganz
umherschwankt slow ... and who is on non-consumptive is surely attracts real arm>

In any man! You can connect up like our brother as above. Is rumzuschwanken fully chilled so and to feel as packed in cotton wool. Since your so full of the chiller. Real. I'm serious. But one thing I do not understand: Why are people who do not smoke on the lungs, destitute (poor)? Can explain that to me one? I find it absolutely a no plausible explanation.

one I still have one, I've yet;)

Quote:
< alos ich hab shischa geraucht und ich hatte flash und ich musst umbedingt
pilot test ...-.-
do what mamch I'm doing the and breaking away andd then has meien bf me to be targe bank
brobiert what eib ncih went because I am broken away again and as
I sat I had ne quivering flash ^ ^>

Oha, what is the contact one Pilot Test? Simply circle with outstretched arms to run and shout, "I'm un pilot aircraft in a person !!!!!"? Well, as the case may be. I see a new term "dither Flash" WTF? Folks, you as confused what. = Shisha tobacco. No "Flash, Flash dither" whatever.

I believe in you does it not something that can work. What do you call it? Placebo! Just because
ne ne Wasserpeife Bong also has ne shisha is not the same effect as ne bong. Also if you so incredibly chilling and cool since if you still "Flash" gets.

I wonder when is the first of Optics Shisha Tobacco ... in this sense

beautiful evening and relaxed bubble without "flash";)

0 comments:

Post a Comment