Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pinki's Hair, Brampton

Friday fish day

Tach,
before I do my hookahs clean, I still want something heard from me.

"Hi people ... 3 days ago said a good friend to me I should smoke unbesdingt a very good tobacco, but I do not know whether the good he says it tastes great .. Starbuzz is the Cock! He says it tastes slightly of fish and smells like trout ... how is he? "

Since Starbuzz has so properly put effort and made available to all fish lovers a great joy!
It also noted the name for the "new breed" Cock. If know one or the other should not know what the word is colloquial, should any one here watch http://www.google.de/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SKPB_deDE242DE243 & , q = cock

Yummi. I do not want to know where Starbuzz intends to find the flavor for this tobacco .. or for sex on the beach ..
That reminds me one that produces tonic suits tobacco varieties, such as After Sex.

That has to have a real Geschmackskirmis be and in the factories where the tobacco is produced must smell wonderful.

So if any of you on Friday any fish to the dish gets, he can be so enjoy a shisha in the above-mentioned flavors to your responsibility;)

nice weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment