Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bleeding Before Period Is Due Blog

-44 Days

hi, I'm here
actually been already 44 days and believe me, it feels not at all. It is crazy!
Well, for which I am sorry so long but the school has reported here since 16.08. started and I am therefore a bit of the stress.
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL!
It is so great, but first from the front.
I was at 10:08 at the high school freshmen meeting near me, although I'm not a freshmen.
It was really really good. I already knew a few and everyone else I know all too quickly, because somehow everyone knew that I'm the exchange student and all have approached me directly:)
was then I said yes too often I'm the hottest exchange student, she had jeh ..
was quite funny and the day went by relatively quickly.
I could not wait until finally started school on Monday and then it was time.
I thought I would be totally excited, but hey, I was hardly excited, on the contrary.
I got up at 6:20 clock and was wide awake. Then we went at 7:00
clock with Blair to school and first in the cafeteria.
Everyone has smiled at me directly or angesprpochen, and said this: ohh, you are the exchange student? you are so pretty .. etc have received many compliments total, and oh it was right good:)
I then picked up my schedule, which looks like this: first
Math Essentials (12th grade)
second Engish III (11th Grade)
third Biology (10th grade)
4th Civics (10th grade)
5th American History (11th grade)
6th PE (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th grades)
7th French ll (1th, 11th & 12th G rade
)

The timetable now sounds not so interesting, but I love all my classes. It is so much fun:) My english teacher even said yesterday: hey my favorite student. awww!
At my school we have to follow before the 1 Hour to go to our home room teacher-knows we are there too:)
On the first day then gabs erstmal ne Pep Rally .. It was great. Directly seen the cheerleader, the band, dancers and football and all the students ..
Yes, the day was over relatively quickly and I knew from day one, almost the whole school and the whole school knew me.
I've never seen people so open and so friendly people and I must say I am glad first on a small school to be, with only 600 students, because you notice right and 2 the only exchange student to be:)
At lunch I was smiled at by all and I was the cry: hey lisa, i love your accent, you are so pretty, etc. very cute:) Also my sister and everyone else to come to me and my guys always talk all the time about you, how beautiful thou art.
The whole week went by relatively quickly and it was really easy. American High School is really easy.
Especially French! omg, I miss almost German French lessons. hahah
At 26.08 there was another pep rally in the morning, and then after school we went to my very first football game. it was awesome! I love football. Although it is brutal but it's just as you would imagine. the cheerleader and a great many people. It was great. We had a lot of fun. It was a jamboree, ie 4 teams play, not only 2, that is, twice as many people:)

At 8.27 it was then for the whole weekend (27-30.08) to Baton Rouge, the State Conference.
There were over 200 people, including 8 of my high school. We had so much fun, danced a lot, a lot of fun workshops and a lot more. A wonderful weekend.
Our group:
Yesterday, the 08/03/2010 I was on my second football game and it was very funny. PELS GO! Britt's Birthday
Today, went to Olive Garden and then in Painten Potteryswork. Was very fun and a lot of chillig.
Yes and now LSU game looked. Geaux TIGERS !!!!!

Ehma yes, I think that was the worst first. I'm doing super duper good, and would like to trade with any right now:)
images will be uploaded later, just do not have much time.
Bye Bye!

PS: what am I saying, I'm here but only since 1nem months and 2 weeks and everyone always says the Americans are very superficial, but this somehow does not, if you say we meet now and then then we meet us then:) Did I mention just so ...
Mintage is Labor Day and we have no school. yaaay



0 comments:

Post a Comment