Friday, August 6, 2010

Who Did Patricia Bath Marry

New York, arriving in Port Allen ...

Ohha, I am by no more gemeldet.ich now about 2 weeks in Louisiana and I am doing great!
But first again.
was the day before departure, there is something stressful.
a lookup if everything is wrapped up and then came even Anna, LL, Softie and an end.
ah how cute you are. I got ienen sau sweet teddy bear of them and oh. You are the best: -* bed
Early to on the day of departure up at about 6:00 clock clock as we already have moved to Frankfurt at 7:00.
had arrived in Frankfurt I checked in and we wanted to get back to actually have Starbucks, but when we sat in there I really wanted to go already. I could wait no longer: P
Then they said goodbye and then through security, (, (; (
I I did not realize there
ert I see my family not for 10 months, it has felt more like a holiday.
I have in the security check dan
n Laura met and we are together
men went to the gate where then more and more people are AYUSA eingetrudelt. We were about 35 people, which was also a perfect size, as all have always fit into a bus and you could always keep track ..
This is our fantastic group of New York) Best group ever, hahah


I think we were at 9:20 clock in Frankfurt and then had no fewer than four hours until our flight time started to Newark.
Sunday and then we sat on the plane. We flew about 7 1 / 2 hours, but I've driven by the time I read my book and I had a sweet farewell Sarah next to me, from there this
seven hours were over quickly;)
Ohja, and then we arrived in New
city of york. krass krass krass.
We were finally here. If first
TMAL took the bus to our hotel, the Sheraton was a really nice hotel with pool and all!

We were then divided into our room and I was really happy.
Everyone was to 4 in a room that is second to each sleep on a bed, but I was only second to Lisa:) Each HAHT his own bed
nes! Yaaay
so everything was great, BUT is the first
s quite a lot of days gone wrong: My favorite necklace broke, Clock stopped and lost iPhone!
Well here we go again me well:))
The 3 day New York were filled with sightseeing. We have seen all the important places like Central Park, Chinatown, Little Italy, the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Top of the Rock by night, and Times Square! oh it was so beautiful, my favorite is definitely the time
s Square and the Rockefellercenter.
OH, I ♥ NEW YORK CITY!

On the last night in Times Square ..
Whole view of New York City

The last night we did not sleep, at least a few. We met in the next room and everyone has each other the pictures taken on the laptop;) it was very funny .. : DD
Then at 24.07. I had to get up at 3:00 clock, okay I was already awake, but as we were woken up if we slept, at least some of us.
We have a little breakfast and then drove the bus at 4:00 clock to the airport.
We at the airport or a group have met people with a determined 30, and they were really funny clean it. One of offernig you could a little German udn Laura and I have untehalten the whole time with him:) was funny.
Then we went there at 6:15 clock to Washington DC after I had with Marco on our flight Houston waited where we ended up about 13.20. oh and then there I had to wait for about 2 1 / 2 hours for my flight to Baton Rouge.
I was then in BTR at about 14:00 clock, earlier than planned!
Bin then the escalator going down to pick up my suitcase and there was already sitting on my host family.
have so I do not expect there were people around 30, with many posters and everyone has me helium balloon one pressed into his hand and roses and a cuddly toy and, alas, it was clean sweet
If so then my suitcase fetched, but my hand luggage suitcase was gone, I have given up in Houston! There was my laptop in it! Oh Gosh ...
are then said to Granny's threats, made to eat and photos.
and then we went home. Blair I wanted our show room. oh it was so sweet, with little surprises.
Very sweet, in the remaining 2 weeks ago I was at the movies, shopping often, in Baton Rouge little sightseeing and just had fun.
I love it here, but it is very hot!
44 ° and total humid. It is really unbearable. The best thing you can do is to stay indoors ...
I've totally got to know many new people, many of the same high school as I will go. The other day, a sleep here. Everyone is totally loving and open, and if the saying comes from Germany, it is slight: oh really? thats awesome.
and so full of love.

I had on Wednesday bought a new phone, a Blackberry. i love it!
I now have UNLIMITED texting and talking, that I can text as much as I want and as often as I want;)

I was also at 3:08 to get into the school at my schedule.
but must be completed only what.
So if I have one then, I say modest:)
And I was even on American Idol. Toll's it, we went very early to New Orleans and Brittany have 'sold'. will then look at some city and then there were gone at 14:00 clock we went to the american idol hall. Gosh, that was huge and everyone was totally odd preferences. That you have to imagine you, like American Idol in the theme shows only three times or even 4-5x the size!
Brittany came through 2 rounds, it was unfortunately circuit, but the most important: that day was damn funny;))

That was first a little bit out of my new life here in Louisiana.
But I miss you all very out of Germany, especially my family and my friends.
I heart you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment