Saturday, July 10, 2010

How Do Crank Flashlights Work

eleven o'clock ..

yes, you read correctly. only 11 days. the last number of liquor.
morning one can represent the countdown with just 2 hands. 11 days ♥ It is serious, I would say ..



Otherwise, I had even the time on 01.07 in the U.S. Embassy in Berlin.
I'm at 7:00 with my mom to Berlin, so we are so about 09:45 clock are there.
On the way to Berlin but I have noticed I've forgotten the informal explanation. So again quickly to purchase land, block and pin purchased, and get out.
Then I wrote this declaration in the car and it went:) We were then so
about 09:50 clock in Berlin. In front of the consulate were already quite a lot of people and it was preceded by rather slowly. When I was in it, a woman my documents needed gechekt if everything is there and the rest (including the informal explanation) could be left out because they are not needed.
It was next to a room where you like at the airport was first durchgechekt.
Yes and into the next room, where it has played the main part.
A man has asked for the appointment and crossed out and wanted to still see the passport.
Then you had to queue to sign up.
There are other exchange students were there, among other things, Isi ♥, with whom you could talk really well while waiting.
Then one with a 'Next please' called and had to submit his documents and has therefore received an information note on the visa interview.
I then with Isi and a girl was with EF in the U.S. to sit down and talk.
We had to wait so finally 1.5 hours. When my name was
then called a woman greeted me. The first thing to verification scan all 10 fingers and then let it come to the interview, which lasted more than 2 minutes.
She asked me if I'm doing an exchange year, if I already have a host family and where I go.
That's it. The whole she ended by saying, "Your visa is approved and you will soon be mailed with your passport.
yes that's it, too. I habs somehow be worse, and after no less than 2 days the visa in the passport was already by mail. It looks really chic. In white / black. I mags, the photo is indeed stupid, but the white / black it better:) I also got

on Thursday, finally, the New York dates:)
was happy about it properly. Especially the letter was thicker than I expected:)
and yes now I know everything I need to know about my flight:)
and that I fly at 21.07. at 13:15 clock from Frankfurt to Newark with Lufthansa.
Am 24.07. track, we go after 3 days of New York at 06:15 clock (!!!!) to Washington DC where I land then expected at 07:25 clock, this I fly with United Airlines.
THEN I fly at 08:21 clock to Houston, Texas. Also with United Airlines. I come to probably clock at 10:25.
Then the ultimate range:) at 13:20 clock does not concern me with the airline for Continental from Houston to Baton Rouge, where I expected to 14:25 Clock arrive and meet my host family.
full exciting and I hope it works with the change: P
was described thus a flight information in the envelope, my eletrotechnics air ticket, 2 pages of AYUSA describes where we are meeting, etc., a 4-page booklet on luggage rules , info on customs and what you must consider when transferring a sheet about the hotel in New York and the program plan for New York and a list of participants, where each student is where and when you're upgrading, and what the endflughafen.
Fly with me only 35 people. Full sweet little band:) Looking forward
very very very much on New York ♥

If you are interested in: AYUSA has placed six people in Louisiana. 4 of them German:)
But most live rather far away ..

xoxo, Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment