Friday, June 4, 2010

Garcia Mitchell 624 Reel

8238 miles to the finish ..




Heyho ..
8238 km to Louisiana.
8238 km to the finish.
8238 km for 10 months I am away from Germany.

Oh yes, but I can not wait:)
yet exactly 47 days until it starts.

I have received a mail written to my supervisor Ayusa a few ask for a visa to clarify. The answer:

We have unfortunately not until next week, the visa documents from the U.S. and will send them out but then you immediately, so that their hopefully all make an appointment next week at the Embassy can.


that means next week should be about what's coming.
Yes next week, the last real week of school with the others: then (
WORKS yes for 1 1 / 2 weeks into the internship and then threw the already, then there evidence

If I info over visa-hab, is news anymore.: )

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment