Sunday, May 23, 2010

What Does Nd On Denso Plug

fifty-nine





Hey,

my first entry that is now.
I will go with the 2010/2011 organization AYUSA for 10 months in the USA, specifically for Louisiana.
Louisiana lies entirely in the south of the U.S..

I, 10 months at the most fantastic host family to spend, I can imagine:)
Am 30.01. I will really get it and I'm super happy with them.
I will have four host brothers and sisters.
the youngest will be 10 years old, the other is at my age, and the two oldest are both 19 and 21 You live but no longer at home, but it seems to time out as if the 19 year old soon to be home feeding, because they will not miss anything
etc. I will like Blair (host sister the same age), the port visit every high school, where my host father is a teacher and coach.
Yes, everything exciting total, and I can not wait to finally be there.
Am 21.07. is it going for me city to New York for 3 days in preparation and at 24.07. will fly to Baton Rouge.


Larger Map

and there is Louisiana, more specifically, I marked Baton Rouge, the place where I will live almost, that I will indeed live in a suburb of the capital. Only days
75th how crass it is because I have at 310 or so in the starting rotation. And now I'm at 75! Time is running really. It is so blatant.
I am, but at least I see what I experience every day and not see it for a whole 10 months.

That was so even a brief insight as to when and where I will spend my exchange year.

Last weekend, from 30.04.-02.05.2010 I had my class also preparatory meetings and it was really extreme.
Ayusa is a class organization, the people there were great and yes just so much fun.
The weekend was plugged with group work, role-play preparation for photos, and free time to learn how volleyball.
I would rather have stayed a week longer.

nearer the time moves more you realize that you will soon really really long time away.
I have waited at least on my visa documents, which before the first come in june and yes I'm ready. Oh, and the tuberculosis test I have to do yet and I have to apply for a visa yet, but what I need once the subject. : S


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment